Monday 3 May 2010

Award & Tag

Okayie, actually tag ni is for my mum, Kak Mimi but since my mum ni tak tahu macam mana nak post entry, jadi dengan sukacita nyer I lah yg answer all the tag questions, okayie kan sis kelly? hope you dont mind.. =)

Copy award
Okayies

The person who give the award & the link / blog

Sis Kelly Walther

10 Question with 5 answer for each question

No Probs

5 Name that people call you

FA - Most of my friends & family
FAFA - one of my naughty cousin Amir called me by this name
Didi FA - All my younger cousins and few elderly relatives
Fariza - My Schoolmates/collegemates


5 Important date in your life
1. 29/11 - secret
2. 07/11 - secret
3. 24/12 - secret
4. 10/10 - secret
5. 02/03 - secret

5 Thing you done yesterday
1. went to Oxford St to get my daughter summer shoes and cloths
2. cook dinner
3. updating this blog
4. clean the house
5. bake brownies for my daughter

5 Ways to be happy

1. shopping
2. shopping
3. shopping
4. shopping
5. shopping

5 Favourite movies
1. Sex & The City-goshh I lurve their wardrobe
2. Blood Diamond
3. Pirates of the carribean - ohhhhh Jonny Depp..haha
4. The Lord of the ring
5. Avatar

5 Favourite hobbies
1. Shopping
2. Baking Cakes,cookies etc
3. Decorating Cakes
4. Watching movies
5. Dreaming

5 Favourite people

- Too many

5 Favourite places for vacation

1. Malaysia
2. Malaysia
3. Malaysia
4. Malaysia
5. Malaysia

5 Reason you answer the survey

1. to answer on behalf of my mum
2. to thank sis kelly for tagging
3. errmm..
4. ermmm..errmmm...
5. ermmm..ermm,..errmmm..

5 Person to tag

Too many friends to tag and I'm not sure to who I should extend the award and tag, however if you will like to receive the award pls help yourself. thanksss..tataaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment